Google analytics

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Introducing. . . . me

I don't really have a name, not yet.  I was just cruising the neighborhood and found this neat house.  After a major charm offensive, I got a bed on a porch and ten square meals a day.  The lady is a real pushover.  There's this big fat pillow-like animal who howls at me.  We've tusseled a time or two.  I don't think he's really a cat, but I didn't know marshmallows had claws.  Whatever.  I've learned if I come to one door and tease the Marshmallow into throwing himself at the glass, I get fed again at the other door. 

The lady's saying something about getting me tutored, but I think I know enough already.

She's also talking about a Rebecca person to me.  I don't know anyone by that name, but if she's as much of a easy touch as this woman, I'm ready to make her acquaintance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment