Google analytics

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Time's A-Comin'


Melon is still recovering from his traumatic time at the vet's, where he only had two meals a day. He will no doubt be thrilled tomorrow when he goes back for a recheck.  That reminds me, I really must find my earmuffs before we set out.  Melon is, shall we say, a chatty soul at the best of times but rides in the car take his conversation to a whole 'nother level, both in frequency and volume.


Meanwhile, I'm trying to get packages wrapped for Christmas and the usual Christmas letter ready to go. My creativity has taken a nosedive.  I really don't have much in the way of ideas this year.  I'm snapping pictures of the cats, hoping inspiration will strike.  The cats are being their usual cooperative selves.  (See above.)

No comments:

Post a Comment